You can download NeoSpy for trial.
For the unregistered version, the spy duration is limited to 60 minutes and displays registration reminder. Only half of the entire characters of Windows login passwords are shown. You can buy the software here.
NeoSpy installer package contains additional advertising or affiliate software tools. This means after installation, you will not have useless toolbars; the start page will not change and there will be no suspicious modules added in the browser. We truly respect our clients!
You can uninstall NeoSpy by going to the "Options" menu, then selecting "Uninstall program".
If you can’t install the software due to local policies, you can use an alternative installer from the Windows installer package.
Download NeoSpy Mobile to your phone and you can find it by GPS coordinates in case of loss. NeoSpy Mobile helps you track your child’s whereabouts, his phone calls and sms using a mobile phone through online account.
E-mail email@example.com Skype soft_support2 WhatsApp +19299995773 7 days a week from 08:00 to 20:00 (GMT+2) each day
If you have complex situations and problems related to customer service, please contact the Administration E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Existing with other software
We guarantee that the installer package, downloaded from our official website NeoSpy.net, does not contain viruses or other malicious codes.
The software has been tested by a variety of foreign and World software directories.
Because of the specific features of NeoSpy, some antivirus programs may identify the file as potentially dangerous software. If your antivirus program detects NeoSpy as a potentially dangerous item, add it to the "white list" of that antivirus and inform us.
If after downloading the program, you you want to start it but the following message appears: "is not a valid win32 application" or "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.", then turn off the anti-virus and download the file again.
- Skype calls and chat messages recording added - The program has been fully translated into a new character encoding to enable it operate in any multilingual Windows version - Online account operations accelerated and optimized - Interface updated
- Online account operations accelerated and optimized - Keylogging improved - Local report sending algorithm corrected - Memory leaks eliminated
- You can now transfer a license from one computer to another - Program controlling modules added - Report handling improved
- Webcam surveillance both in local reports and online is now possible - You can now send commands and messages to a computer from the site - You can now send local reports to an online account - You can now manage program settings from the site - Improved interface for statistical reporting - Online viewing for multiple users corrected - Report sending for multiple users corrected
- Online tracking optimized - You can now intercept sites visited (last Google Chrome versions) - Remote access (online tracking) added in NeoSpy HOME and NeoSpy LITE versions - Possible memory leaks during prolonged computer use fixed
- Settings can now be exported/imported - A process can now be hidden from Windows 8 task manager (32 and 64 bit) - A dedicated SMTP server for sending E-mail reports added - You can now send statistics on working hours per month - Labels can now be added to statistics
- You can now search by data obtained online - Data transmission optimized
- Screenshots and actions can now be saved on the server - History of computer activity can now be viewed - Screenshot transmission optimized
- AES encryption of all transmitted data - Actions performed on the server can be sent
- Sending of screenshots to the server and Internet tracking - Display of computer condition in the personal account - Keylogging improved
- You can now attach the program to your account on the server - Program interface changed
- Geolocation tracking (laptop location) - Windows 8 support added - You can now run hot-key tracking program - E-mail reports encryption added - Automatic removal after a certain period
- You can now view statistics of application activity and diagrams showing staff performance - You can now print out tracking reports and charts
- Printer tracking added - Sending of e-mail reports updated (you can send even if the port is blocked by your provider) - You can now export a report to Microsoft Excel - Interface and registration system updated
- Jabber protocol interception added - JAJC (Just Another Jabber Client) interception added - Operations in 64-bit systems optimized
- You can now view real-time network screenshots - The program optimised - You can now quickly clear the "Run" history and system tray icon history - Interception of incoming ICQ messages fixed - Uninstall in Vista and Seven fixed
- Yahoo Messenger traffic interception added - You can now display the nickname of your interlocutor while tracking ICQ messages - QIP 2010 interception added - Viewing of clipboard contents at import fixed - ICQ and Mail Agent traffic interception fixed
- Compatibility with Windows 7 - Automatic installation with preset parameters added - Errors associated with NTFS file permissions eliminated - Errors when copying files to USB flash drives eliminated
- Protection against accidents during Windows password interception. - Reports can now be exported to Microsoft Excel - Copying from tables to a report fixed - Files copied to USB flash drives can now be secretly stored - The spy software can now intercept Ukrainian keyboard
- Windows XP, 2003 password interception added. - Startup changes for all Windows NT versions
- Management of certain files both by type (graphics, text, audio, video), and by specific
extension. - Program hiding improved - Small changes in report sending
- Alternative ICQ tracking mode added - Compatible with Windows Vista - Better interaction mechanism with Windows user rights
(Administrators and users with limited rights) - You can now send reports in ftp server - Interface improvements added - Program registration simplified (using login name)
- Interception of Ukrainian keyboard - Compatibility with previous Windows products (Windows 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, 2003)
- You can now view current events
in real time (Admin panel). Continuous monitoring
both on the local computer and in the network, allowing you to see anything happening on
any of the computers in the network. - Program settings file security increased - Improved compatibility with all Windows versions from
Windows 9x to Windows Vista
- You can track all messages and passwords of any ICQ client (ICQ,
icqlite, QIP, Miranda, &RQ and others) - Alternative tracking of site visit - Increased ease of program configuration and management
- Reports can now be renamed - Reports can now be sent in text format - Reports can now be sent at selected time
intervals (you can select the sending interval) - The program does not make screenshots when the system is idle - Optimized search - Password highlighting
- Tracking only the files created by the user
is now possible - Improvements in the interface - Re-registration is not required when re-installing the program - You can now send reports at selected time
intervals - You can now track internet pager QIP
- Optimized handling of large reports. - Optimized search - Hidden installation added - Optimized work in Windows 9x\Me - Traffic tracking added
- New methods of tracking users
with restricted rights - Tracking at fast user switching
in Windows XP now possible - Tracking of system files can now be avoided
- You can now search when viewing logs in the form of tables - Screenshot creation optimized - Minor uninstallation bugs fixed - Tracking of file system changes supported - Tracking of site visits in any browser - Support for XP visual styles - The option "Draw the cursor on screenshot" added - Screenshot heading defined by upper window - The firewallcan now be configured during installation - Test reports can now be sent - Reports can now be sent as a web page.